WILLIAMS HE3UFBBA 3 DOOR Foodservice Prep Bench
- WILLIAMS HE3UFBBA 3 DOOR Foodservice Prep Bench
- Supplied with 10 x 1/3 Gn pans
- 43 degree ambient rating for hard working environments
- Interchangeable 2/1 Gn racking system for total flexibility
- Two sets of non tilt adjustable pan slides per door-1/1Gn shelves included
- Energy saving Coolsmart controller ensures accurate temperature control
- Front breathing removable refrigeration cassette system for simple maintenance
- Easy clean coved internal liner
- Peace of mind auto defrost
- Waste heat recovery vaporiser system, no need for external drain
- Intelligent ducted airflow distribution for greater even temperatures
- Designed & built to international standards for reliability & performance
- Threaded castors allow simple leg changeover if required
- Country of Origin: Australia
External Dimensions: 2475mm wide x 775mm deep x 845mm high
Power Rating: 240/50/1 3.7 Amps
Temperature Range: +1° to +4C
Gross Volume: 900 Litres
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour
- Coping with the demands of a busy venue means back bar and general refrigeration counters have to operate efficiently, to maintain temperature as product is taken out, stock replenished and doors continually opened and closed. It also has to be robust enough to survive a punishing level of wear and tear.
The latest range of back bar and general coolers from Williams has been designed with these testing demands in mind. However, they are also designed to look stylish and display product to eye-catching effect.
The units are available in one to four door counters, manufactured in stainless steel or hardwearing black coated steel. Glass door units with LED lighting ensure an attractive display, while adjustable shelves enable different sized bottles and cans to be stored efficiently. Variable thermostats allow the operators to set the optimum temperature to suit the environment, customer preference and any specific requirements of the product or beverage.
Options include heated glass, solid doors and connection to a remote refrigeration unit such as Williams’ glycol system. Some models are available with sleek, curved handles in an attractive brushed finish.
Williams units can be free standing, fitted under a worktop.