WILLIAMS MHC10 Mobile Banquet Cart
- WILLIAMS MHC10 Mobile Banquet Cart
- Designed to keep food above +70°C for up to 4 hours after switching off heated cabinet models (not a regeneration oven)
- Designed to keep food between +1°C to +4°C (MRC model) • Adjustable electronic controller (with digital temperature display) for greater temperature control
- Fan motors located outside cabinet for longer service and easy maintenance (MHC model)
- Fitted with 2 x 150 mm fans with extended shafts for excellent air circulation (MHC model)
- Fast warm up in +25°C ambient from cold to +82°C in approx 15 minutes (MHC model)
- Self closing doors
- Swivel and brake castors for easy mobility and stability
- All round bumper for added protection during cabinet movement
- Excellent thermal insulation ensures the heated model, cabinet exterior is safe to touch
- Perfect for transporting heated food from the kitchen through to banqueting areas safely.
- In-built, easy grab side handles for manouvrability
- All round bumper bars for added protection during transit
- Width 807mm
- Depth 885mm
- Height 1372mm
- Capacity10 Gn 2/1 trays
WILLIAMS MHC10 Mobile Banquet Cart. With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.