WILLIAMS UBC20 Under Broiler Refrigerated Counter
- WILLIAMS UBC20 Under Broiler Refrigerated Counter
- Designed to sit under cooking appliances such as chargrills or griddles, the UBC20 is a space-saving refrigerated counter that operates efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C.
- Constructed from hygienic stainless steel and packed with Williams’ technological know-how, it is an invaluable addition to kitchens where space is limited.
- The low-level refrigerated unit is able to hold two 2/1 GN containers.
- State of the art, energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures accurate temperature control
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- The UBC features a completely removable cassette refrigeration system for easy servicing
- Technical Information
- Width 2012mm
- Depth 773mm
- Height 546mm
WILLIAMS UBC20 Under Broiler Refrigerated Counter. With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.