Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
Within these conditions, the following definitions apply:
- ‘The Company’ means Cater Equipment Supplies.
- ‘The Goods’ means any components or equipment manufactured or sold by the company.
- Cater Equipment Supplies does not take any responsibility for any losses arising from:
- Lack of product or service availability
- Late deliveries
- Any losses arising due to the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment (ie, loss of food, employee time, loss of income etc.)
- Any losses incurred arising in transit.
- All prices listed exclude GST, and freight charges.
- All pictures displayed may not reflect exact description and may reflect a different price.
- Cater Equipment Supplies has the right to change any information listed on the website at any time without notice.
- Cater Equipment Supplies has the right to withdraw or cancel any product purchase at any time.
All goods must be fully paid by clear funds prior to pick up or delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Retention of Title:
The goods supplied with this invoice remain the property of Cater Equipment Supplies until the Supplier has received all amounts due to it in respect of the goods in the form of clear funds.
Risk in the goods passes to the purchaser on delivery and the purchaser indemnifies and will keep indemnified the supplier against loss or damage to the goods, however caused, occurring after delivery.
If the purchaser fails to make any payment due to the Supplier, the purchaser must at its cost return the goods to the Supplier on the request and at the direction of the Supplier. These provisions are without prejudice to any common law or statutory rights available to the Supplier.
While the Supplier retains title to the goods, the purchaser must not sell, pledge, mortgage, lend, transfer, encumber or otherwise deal the goods without the prior written consent of the Supplier.
On the occurrence of any breach of this invoice the Supplier is irrevocably authorized at any time to enter any premises where the goods are situated and to take possession of and remove the goods.
All legal litigation necessary to recover the cost of goods and or other Supplier costs shall be carried out in the state of Victoria.
The Company will prepare and pack goods for shipment with due care but will not be responsible for loss or damage to goods shipped by the Customer’s agent whether nominated by the Company or by the customer. Goods produced to customer specification or non-stock items are not returnable under any circumstances.
Claims for credit must be supported with the Company invoice or receipt. Such claims will not be recognised after 7 days from the date of delivery or pick up and will only apply to goods incorrectly supplied by the Company.
All sales are final. No returns accepted.
The warranty constitutes no charge or repair or replacement of faulty components ex-factory. Machineries supplied that are not manufactured by the Company are covered by the original equipment manufacturer’s warranty. The Company accepts no responsibility for misuse or wrong application of good supplied, and will not be covered under warranty in these circumstances
The prices printed are suggested list prices only subject to various trade discounts and sales tax or other ruling charges where applicable. Prices quoted are ex-Company factory and are subject to change without notice.
The Company reserves the right to alter specification without notice.
Freight Charges & Freight Insurance:
Freight charges apply when delivery of goods is required, and then can be arranged and paid for in clear funds prior to dispatch.
Freight insurance must be specified by the customer at the time of order at an additional charge.
Storage of paid goods will be done at the discretion of the company, and storage costs may apply.